Monday, September 27, 2010

Let the dental blogging begin!

Ok--go easy on me at first--I'm a blogging neophyte...  I finally decided to take the advice of my professional advisors (isn't that what they are for?), and start my own dental blog.  I'm guessing that my blogs, like my articles in Duvall's own River Current News, will have at least some connection to the world of dentistry and health--but no promises :-)

I welcome comments, ideas, questions, etc.  It's actually one of the ways that I get my ideas--so please feel free to chime in.

A quick bit about my dental life, for those of you who do not know:  I'm a dental nerd from very early on--fourth grade to be exact.  I loved to visit my dentist (Dr. Thompson Lewis of blessed memory), and was lucky enough to have him as a professor of mine at University of Washington Dental School, class of 1988.  I was very involved in student research, won some awards, and published my first paper at 24 years of age (Journal of Dental Reasearch, The Culture and Characterization of Junctional Eptihilium).  Fast forward to today, still very interested in research, but equally interested in patient care and education.  Chose to set up in little 'ol Duvall, WA--a wonderful and beautiful community with the best patients that anyone could ask for.  Enough about me--let's talk dentistry!

No comments:

Post a Comment